Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rosemary Roasted Potatoes


We were at my parents' house last week enjoying their wonderful cooking. Sigh. Now that I'm back home and back to doing all of the cooking, I appreciate even more not having to cook as much last week. I took pictures of a couple of the dishes my parents made so that I could post the recipes here and make them again myself. The first one is a recipe for rosemary roasted potatoes. I was surprised at how simple the recipe is because the results are amazing. The other great thing about this recipe is that the ingredients are safe for everyone in our family.

Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
serves 4 adults

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 lb. small red or white potatoes, cut in half or quarters
  • 2 Tbsp. olive oil
  • 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
  • 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
  • 2 or 3 cloves minced garlic
  • 2 Tbsp. minced fresh rosemary (or 2 tsp. dried rosemary)
Instructions:

Follow the instructions on the link to the recipe. Toss the cut potatoes in the rest of the ingredients and then place them on a baking sheet. Roast the potatoes at 400 degrees for at least 1 hour, tossing 2 or 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment