Friday, January 11, 2013

Recipes I Found

In this post I'm trying something a little different than usual -- I'm going to share some recipes I found on the internet this week for foods that my family can eat and that I think we would enjoy.  I haven't tried out these recipes to vouch for whether they will turn out well, but they look promising and I'd like to try them when I get a chance.  If you try one out, I'd love to hear whether you liked it or not.  After the link to the recipe I will mention any substitutions that need to be made in order for the dish to be safe for us to eat.

Main Dishes with Cauliflower:
Somehow I didn't realize that Michael liked cauliflower until last year.  It's amazing the new things that one learns about one's spouse even after eleven years of marriage.  Since that discovery, I've been looking for cauliflower recipes that I think we all would like.
Salads:
Although I'm not as interested in salads in the winter, usually preferring something hot like roasted vegetables, I still do enjoy dark leafy salads like spinach and kale.
Snacks:
If I'm feeling adventurous, I might try the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment